I'm sitting coloring with my two youngest daughters. Someone please tell me that they are making word searches for 5 year old harder than they were when I was younger. Anyway, here's some of what's running through my head today.
· I'm really enjoying talking about spiritual disciplines. Last week I got to talk about prayer. This week I got to talk about scripture. I think these are two of the three most important things that a follower of Christ can do to take responsibility for their spiritual growth….the other one is service to others...just in case you were wondering.
· Another great crowd at BridgeWay today. To have over 200 in worship on a day where the temperature was 7 degrees (and a -14 wind-chill) is a really great crowd.
· I’m really impressed with the way our people keep inviting their friends, family and co-workers to come and see what God is doing at BridgeWay.
· Speaking of inviting people…be sure to bring a friend with you next week for our 3rd Anniversary Celebration!
· I thought Connie had a really great point when she said that she couldn’t imagine what it would be like if our church didn’t exist…I think a lot of people would agree with her!
· Seriously, if you can get here next week…be sure to get to BridgeWay…you don’t want to miss this service!
· We’re asking people to share their thoughts about the difference BridgeWay has made in their lives. You can e-mail your reflections to bridgewayoffice@bridgewaycc.net.
· I’m really getting excited about going to this conference next week. I’m also excited because I get to room with my buddy Donnie Miller. Donnie and I attended this church together while in seminary. Now he pastor’s this church that he and his wife started a couple years ago.

edit post

Comments

2 Response to 'Sunday Night Reflections'

  1. Donnie Miller
    http://daleschaeffer.blogspot.com/2008/02/sunday-night-reflections_10.html?showComment=1202746020000#c5275874400652678481'> 10:07

    Dale,
    We posted about the same thing in our respective "Sunday reflections" post. I was going to link to your blog and say I just bought plane tickets for the conference, but I was on my personal computer and didn't have your blog address. Funny.

     

  2. Dale
    http://daleschaeffer.blogspot.com/2008/02/sunday-night-reflections_10.html?showComment=1202748180000#c2262336168366794254'> 10:43

    Funny stuff...you should still link to my blog (insert shameless self promotion here).

     

Post a Comment