Coaching

I provide monthly one-on-one coaching to church planters through a great group of people at New Church Specialties.  I can help you refine your action plan, build your launch team, improve your strategy, fund your vision, and develop your church systems.  Contact me here to find out more information.

Some of the experience I bring to the relationship includes:
  • Over 8 years of experience in 3 church plants.
  • Lead Pastor of a church plant that launched with 35 people and has grown to nearly 500.
  • Strong background in marketing, graphic design, and social media.
  • Coaching training through New Church Specialties.
Speaking

One of my greatest passions is communicating the gospel in a way that connects with people who do not regularly attend church.  I'm inspired by Paul in Acts 17 where he used culture to communicate the message of Christ.

I'm available to speak at your retreat, conference, revival, or other special event on a limited basis.  Aside from preaching nearly 100 times per year as a pastor, I also speak regularly at leadership events, men's retreat, and student ministry events.

If you're interested in having me speak at your event, you can contact me here.
edit post