I'm still pretty pumped up about this mornings happenings at BridgeWay. Here's what's up in my head on this Easter Sunday Night:
  • I love our church! Seriously, this was the best Easter Sunday ever...at least in my life!
  • Our volunteers are awesome! We had about 90 different people volunteering in some area this morning...and each of you were essential to seeing God move at BridgeWay this Easter.
  • A huge shout out to all of our set up guys who were out before 6 am to get the theater ready to rock and roll for our two Easter services.
  • Another huge shout out to our awesome Egg Drop Volunteers who were up early and worked in the cold...several of you for 3 hours or more...to make the Egg Drop happen!
  • Both services were packed today...and I'm praying like crazy that several of the people who checked us out for the first time today will be back next week!
  • I did it! I was able to cut my message time from 35 minutes to just over 20 minutes...this was such a shock that Steve was still counting in our children's area when it came time for the last song in the first service...but it all worked out!
  • Several people have asked me how many people showed up this morning...okay...here's the numbers: Worship Attendance...425, with Egg Drop Attendance...a little over 500!
  • I can't tell you how important I think it is that you are at BridgeWay next Sunday....I really believe that the Breakaway series is one that can truly change the way you view your life!
  • Going to see Horton Hears a Who tonight with the family! Can't wait...I know it's a cartoon, but it looks absolutely hilarious!
  • Here's some pictures from the Egg Drop for ya'll to enjoy!





edit post

Comments

1 Response to 'Easter Reflections'

  1. Midwest Redsox Fan
    http://daleschaeffer.blogspot.com/2008/03/easter-reflections.html?showComment=1206403980000#c1908512706237764844'> 19:13

    dude i wish i coulda been there sounds awesome! i have a blog now so we can be blog buddies!!!!

     

Post a Comment