Check out the cover of Tim's new book:



Tim's newest book is extremely interesting to me. I've been excited about this book for some time, and now I just found out some great news!


I just found out today that I'll be getting a chance to help Tim make some final changes to the book over the next couple weeks! Pretty sweet stuff. I'll be getting a copy of his manuscript tomorrow and then read and react with my thoughts on the book. While I can't quote anything I read until the book is published...I can blog about it on a surface level. So be looking for some of my impressions on Tim's book over the next couple weeks. I'm glad to see someone taking the time to write a book like this. Should be fun to be a part of the process.
edit post

Comments

1 Response to 'Tim Stevens New Book "Pop Goes the Church"'

  1. evan
    http://daleschaeffer.blogspot.com/2008/01/tim-stevens-new-book-pop-goes-church.html?showComment=1200451620000#c7684345425921065111'> 20:47

    very cool.
    i've been selected too.

     

Post a Comment