I'm hanging out at the Apple store in Bethesda, MD with my family on Memorial Day and thought I'd give the iPad a spin. while there are definitely a few things I'd like to see it do that it currently doesn't, like multitasking and bluetooth, it is still a pretty amazing tool. I can see how with a desktop pc and an iPad a person could significantly decrease the size of the technology they carry when they travel or work outside the office. Not sure it's for me yet, but maybe with the next generation I'll made the move.

This post was written on the iPad. (and took about 3 minutes longer to write than it would have on my laptop)
edit post

Comments

1 Response to 'iPad Post'

  1. Anonymous
    http://daleschaeffer.blogspot.com/2010/05/ipad-post.html?showComment=1275507702601#c3372907418382562286'> 14:41

    Yes, but once you get used to typing on the iPad, I'm sure you'll be able to whip out blogs in seconds; just like you can on your laptop.

     

Post a Comment