• Man was I ever ready to preach today! I'm not sure I could ever go 5 weeks without preaching again.
  • 5 weeks without preaching and I still only preached 30 minutes....not bad.
  • I'm really enjoying working with Matt to refine our messages...I think it's helping to tighten up the messages and make them clearer.
  • I had a lot of fun helping people memorize Proverbs 4:23 today...it would have been hard for anyone to leave and not know what the message was about.
  • My whole family is sick from spending the last two weeks sleeping in a humid cornfield at Family & Teen Camp...happens every year.
  • My voice was shot today after preaching twice and then speaking at the Connect Class for another hour.
  • Great Connect Class today...it was great to get to meet and have lunch with several new people at BridgeWay.
  • Picked up Helena from ISU Volleyball camp today...seems like she had a fun time and learned a lot.
  • Cleaning house right now to get ready for Steph's sister Buffie to come into town for a few days this week.
  • Getting ready to head out and watch a movie with some guys from church.
  • Got some big meeting this week that could lead to some pretty big things...be praying with me.
  • I'm still amazed at the number of new people at BridgeWay every week and at the great summer attendance...it's the middle of July and we still had over 250 people in worship...can't wait to see what God does this fall.
edit post

Comments

2 Response to 'Sunday Night Reflections'

  1. Donnie Miller
    http://daleschaeffer.blogspot.com/2008/07/sunday-night-reflections_13.html?showComment=1216230540000#c8101562689960364597'> 12:49

    Dale,
    I'm glad things are going so well for you guys! Great to see you kicking tail and taking names.

     

  2. Dale
    http://daleschaeffer.blogspot.com/2008/07/sunday-night-reflections_13.html?showComment=1216252920000#c3771499606537034163'> 19:02

    Thanks Donnie...happy birthday man...sorry I missed it by a week!

     

Post a Comment