Proverbs 13:4 "The sluggard craves and gets nothing, but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied."

I'm pretty sure this verse is not only talking about material desires. In fact I'm certain of it. Tomorrow I will be talking about hearing God's "specific" will for our lives by quieting ourselves. I am convinced that if we can find the place where our desires and God's desires for us intersect, that we will discover God's specific desire/purpose for our lives.

I want to be someone who craves what God craves, and diligently seeks to bring my desires into line with God's.

How about you? What do you crave/desire that God also desires for you?
edit post

Comments

1 Response to 'Saturday, September 22nd Reflections'

  1. Anonymous
    http://daleschaeffer.blogspot.com/2007/09/saturday-september-22nd-reflections.html?showComment=1190632800000#c7174927504547133765'> 06:20

    I think 'crave' is such a strong word. In the dictionary it says, to long for; to be in need of; to greatly desire. Not only do I want to crave what God craves, but I want to crave God. I am getting there, but I need more time in the Word and in prayer.

     

Post a Comment